James M. Quigley, D.M.D.
College of the Holy Cross Worcester, MA B.A. Biology G.P.A. 3.78 Magna Cum Laude Phi Beta Kappa
- University of Connecticut School of Dental Medicine: Doctor of Dental Medicine-D.M.D. Academy of General Dentistry Award to the senior student who showed the greatest interest, knowledge, and proficiency in general dentistry.
- Board Certification: National Board Dental Examination, Northeastern Regional Board.
- General Practice Dental Residency: Waterbury Hospital - affiliated with Yale University School of Medicine.
- Biomet Implant Innovation Inc.: Biomet 3i Annual Seminars Palm Beach Gardens, FL
- Fairfield Dental Study Club: 1990-2008
- Implant Restoration Seminars with Dr. Parnoff & Dr. Carpentieri Study Club: 2008-present
- Connecticut State Dental Association and New Haven Dental Association Sept-May Monthly
- Invisalign Seminars: Certified December 2008
- American Dental Association
- Connecticut State Dental Association – Past Chairman of Ethics, Insurance Council, Laboratory Relations, and Delegate to the Houses of Delegates from New Haven.
- New Haven Dental Association – Rotated through Board Positions, President 1999-2000.
- University of New Haven School of Dental Hygiene-guest lecturer, clinical support for local anesthesia, participated in Give Kids a Smile Day, Mission of Mercy.
- Currently Peer Review Council for the State of Connecticut Dental Association representing New Haven Dental Association and District 3.
Born in New York, NY. After the age of three, was raised in South Central CT as the oldest of 3 children. Married to wife, Kimberly since 1978 with three children. Resides in Cheshire.
- Swimming and Life Fitness machines, Healhtrax, North Haven, CT
- Golf (USGA Handicap Index 9.2 range)
- Reads Novels; Mysteries. Favorite Author: David Baldacci
- Theatre-NY Ballets, Goodspeed Opera House, Cheshire’s Checchetti Student Ballet Company
- Traveling to our national parks with his wife and fly-fishing with his son in Montana. Theater and Walt Disney World with his daughters.
- Playing with his 2 year old grandson, Jeremy.
- James has B.A. degrees in Recreational Management and Conservation/Nature Based Tourism and Elementary Education from the University of Montana. He resides in Missoula. He is a fly-fishing guide, licensed in Montana and a 3rd grade tenured teacher in Missoula. He married Jen Geist in 2017 and they reside on a 5.5 acre farm with 12 animals, 1/2 mile from the Clark Fork River.
- Sarah graduated from the University of Vermont with a B.A. in Elementary Education 2005 in Burlington, VT. She has a Master’s in education and resides in North Haven, CT. She is employed by the Cheshire Board of Education as a kindergarten teacher and is married to Brian Gambardella. They have a 2 1/2 year old son, Jeremy!
- Eliza graduated from Mercyhurst College Class of 2010 as a Performance Based Dance Major, Business Minor. She is employed in entertainment at Universal Studios and Walt Disney World, Orlando, Florida. She married Eric McAfee in October 2014. She received her Master’s in Elementary Education from The University of Central Florida in 2017. They purchased their first home in Orlando, Florida and enjoy their dog, Kingsley and cat, Stella. They are avid hikers and love to travel and hike in the mountains of MT and NC.